Delivery & Returns
Standard delivery within mainland UK is free.
Orders received by 2pm will normally be despatched that day. Please allow 3 – 4 working days for delivery, though if you are ordering full box quantities we aim to get your goods to you the next working day or (for pallets) within 2 working days.
Usually 8 or more full boxes will be sent on a pallet – otherwise we normally use Parcelforce or Secured Mail.
– Most parcels and packages: upgrade by choosing 48hr (£2.99) or Next Working Day Delivery (£5.99) at the Checkout. Please note that Next Day Delivery is not guaranteed, but arrives the next working day between 7am and 5:30pm in over 95% of cases.
– Multiple packages (pallet delivery): you can upgrade to Next Working Day for £12 per pallet. Please phone us on 01245 253434 to arrange this.
We also offer next day by 9am, 10am or 12 noon services and Saturday delivery in mainland UK at an extra charge. Please contact us on 01245 253434 or by e-mail email@example.com for the cost.
All these upgrade costs include VAT.
We can deliver anywhere in the world. Here are some of our standard charges for common destinations – please phone us on +44 (0)1245 253434 to pay.
£8 extra per box/carton for a 2-3 day service.
£6 extra per box/carton for a 2-4 day service.
£12 extra per box/carton for a 2-3 day service.
All these upgrade costs include VAT. Please phone us on +44 (0)1245 253434 to pay. Or for a quote about any other destination in the world, you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this unlikely event, please contact us as soon as possible and within 28 days of delivery at the latest. We will arrange collection. Provided the damage has not occurred through the action or negligence of the purchaser, we will refund in full or replace your goods.
It’s important to us that our products match your expectations or more. So if you’re not happy with them or change your mind, we will take them back and refund the cost of the goods, provided:
– The goods are returned within 28 days of delivery
– In our opinion, they are unused, unassembled, undamaged and capable of reselling
– They are in their original packaging.
Before returning any products, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1245 253434 or e-mail email@example.com so that we can expect the return.
– You will need to pay the cost of returning the goods (unless they are faulty or wrongly delivered)
– Bespoke, printed or personalized products are excluded
– In the case of a part return, any discount related to the size of the original order will be recalculated.